The following goals shape our curriculum. Our students shall:
1. Develop a deep love of learning, a curiosity about our world, and a respect for nature and people.
2. Have opportunities for movement, nature, and creativity every day.
3. Be encouraged in their socio-emotional growth.
4. Develop an expanding awareness of community and societal issues, including social justice and racial and economic equity.
5. Learn to present ideas, both written and verbal.
6. Be exposed to great literature and art (in many forms).
7. Foster public speaking skills.
8. Develop higher-level math skills.
9. Learn to converse in Spanish.
Interested in applying? Click here for admissions info.